Money Saving Opportunities For Your Practice Provided Through These
LDA Endorsed Products and Services
Louisiana Dental Services, Inc. (LDS) is the for-profit subsidiary of the LDA. Through LDS, the LDA endorses many high-quality products and services that provide revenue to the association EVERY TIME you use them.
(Note: All insurance underwriters and/or agencies endorsed by LDS comply with all state and federal regulations regarding participation in association affinity programs.)
LDA members rarely experience an increase in their annual dues, yet the quality of member services has increased. LDS revenue, generated through your use of the following endorsed products and services, makes that possible.
If you're not already doing so, please consider signing up for one of the following, high-quality endorsed products and/or services and support your Association!
LDA/LDS Endorsed Companies
ADA TV (Entertainment and marketing system for waiting rooms)***
ADS Lovelace and Associates (Practice transition/sales specialists)
Best Card (Credit card processing)***
Brown & Brown of LA (Insurance - business, property, life, and more)
Campus Federal Credit Union (Practice loans)
CareCredit (Patient financing program)
CGI Communications, Inc. (Practice marketing and communications)
ClaimX (Electronic claims management)
CyraCom (Translation service)***
Dentistry On Hold (On-hold messaging)
D-MMEX EasyRefine (Scrap metal return)
Fortress (Professional liability insurance)
GE Appliances Store (Appliances)***
HealthFirst (Amalgam separators)***
iCoreExchange (HIPAA-compliant email)
Lands' End (Professional logo'd apparel)***
Lenovo (Computers and technology)***
Medical Waste Management (Medical waste disposal services)
Mercedes-Benz (Vehicles for purchase or lease)***
Office Depot (Office products)
OnPay (Payroll processing)***
PracticeMojo (Appointment reminders)
ProSites (Website designer/provider)
SoFi (Student loan refinancing)
TDSC - The Dentists Supply Company (Dental supplies and small equipment)
U.S. Bank Card (Credit card)***
Complete description of companies and contact information can be found below.
*** Denotes ADA/LDA co-endorsed companies.
ADA TV - a user-friendly, high-tech entertainment and marketing system for waiting rooms that empowers a dental practice to customize and stream content that will educate, entertain, and promote your services to patients on the TV located in your reception area.
A small Chromebit computer stick plugs into any flat screen TV HDMI port and connects to your WIFI network. ADA TV is configured to store, stream and receive broadcast presentations configured for your practice.
- Educate patients by streaming popular ADA Toothflix 2.0 patient education videos (English and Spanish) and other tutorials
- Promote your practice with digital marketing signage and information about elective procedures
- Entertain with localized news, weather, sports and entertainment clips from YouTube
- Customize the system with your own videos and promotions
- Includes real time news-feed tickers
Member Value: State Society Members save over $900 in setup and subscription fees.
Contact: (888) 993-5664; www.pbhs.com/ada-tv
ADS Lovelace and Associates - From buying your first practice, to planning an exit strategy, and everything in between, we help dentists with every significant career move. ADS Transitions (www.ADStransitions.com) is the largest group of independent transition specialists in the United States. Members are selected for their integrity, high standards, expertise and knowledge. The ADS brokers in Louisiana have embraced a simple yet powerful philosophy; if a deal isn’t good for both buyer and seller, they don’t pursue it.
We provide the following services:
Practice Marketing – We market our listings via direct mail as well as advertisements in Dental Economics, State Dental Journals, JADA, local dental journals, and regional web sites.
Practice Appraisals - practice sales, partnerships, insurance and divorce
Transition Planning - Equity Associateships, Buy-Ins, Buy-Outs, Mergers
Real Estate Services – Pertaining to the lease or sale of the dental office
Practice Management Consultation -- ADS Lovelace and Associates provides practice management consulting services to dentists in need of assistance in order to help increase practice value and eliminate practice inefficiencies and debt.
LDA Member Discounts and Benefits
- Two FREE hours of Practice Transition or Practice Management consulting services
(a $600 Value)
- $300 discount on all practice appraisals
- 30% discount on any Continuing Education programs offered by ADS members.
To take advantage of any of these offers, contact Preston Lovelace at (225) 927-8015 or (888) 294-8109.
Best Card - Credit card processing for your practice. Powered by First Data.
- Dental practices save an average of 24% or $3,256 annually in processing fees
- No set-up fees for terminals or most online systems
- Low Rates (debit starting at 0.40%. and $.32 per transaction fee)
- Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express transactions all deposit together and your fees for all cards (including AMEX) are on one statement
- Next day deposit if batch is closed by 5:00 pm CST
- No leased equipment. Use existing equipment most of the time or purchase new equipment starting at $269 (SCDA members receive a 1-time $100 discount – so for as little as $169 you can own a terminal that will accept contactless/NFC cards now and will be EMV-ready or adaptable in the future). If you have recurring payments or are interested in taking payments at your website, on your computer, iPad or smartphone, ask about their online systems and check processing options. Auto-Post to popular dental software including Dentrix, Eaglesoft, Open Dental and Practiceworks – with others coming soon.
SERVICE: You get PEOPLE not PROMPTS when you call. Best Card is powered by First Data and has one of the highest customer-retention rates in the industry. See customer service testimonials at www.bestcardteam.com.
OPTIONS: Take payments at your computer or on your website, smart-phone or iPad. Set up recurring billings and email receipts. ACH check deposit, ACH check warranty, NSF check collection, prepaid gift cards for referrals and other services are also available. Auto-post payments to Dentrix, Eaglesoft, Open Dental and Practiceworks.
New EMV (Euro-Mastercard-Visa) chip technology as well as NFC (Near Field Communication) and Apple Pay technology for cell phone payments.
Campus Federal Credit Union – Campus Federal is the only credit union that is endorsed by the LDA. It is Louisiana’s top business credit union offering flexible terms and competitive rates on loan and deposit products with personal service to help your practice grow. Having served the LSU and Louisiana Dental community since 1934, Campus Federal is an established and trusted financial partner for every stage of your life. Campus Federal is federally insured by NCUA. For more information, please visit www.campusfederal.org or call (888) 769-8841.
CareCredit - CareCredit, a healthcare credit card, helps families manage their out-of-pocket healthcare expenses for a wide variety of treatments and procedures, including dental, veterinary, optometric, chiropractic and cosmetic procedures. When your practice accepts CareCredit as a payment option, patients can select from a variety of convenient financing options, making it easier for them to accept your complete treatment recommendations.
More than 20 million patients have used CareCredit over the last 25 years, allowing them to free up their cash and other credit cards for other household expenses. Today, CareCredit is accepted by more than 200,000 provider and health-focused retail locations, including over two-thirds dental practices.
CareCredit provides outstanding practice support with a variety of free resources to help your practice, including a listing on its online Doctor Locator at CareCredit.com, which is searched by patients more than 560,000 times per month for practices that accept the card.
CareCredit is exclusively recommended for members and in celebration of CareCredit’s 25th Anniversary, members can get started for only $25. For information or to get started today, call 800-300-3046, ext. 4519. Already accept CareCredit? Call 800-859-9975 to reach your practice development team.
CGI Communications, Inc., formed in 1987, is built on delivering high-impact marketing and promotional products to associations and their members.
(View the Online Video Tour that CGI put together on the LDA's homepage at www.ladental.org )
CGI has built specific programs and products that will help create lifelong clients, obtain referrals and strengthen your online presence resulting in over 80,000 business clients. In today's fast-paced world, it's important to discover new ways of staying connected to the community you serve. It's paramount for your business to stay relevant and have the ability to grow. By being a member of the LDA, you have the exclusive opportunity to participate in this exciting program.
Representatives from CGI will be contacting members with an opportunity to find out more about CGI and NEXT! Ad Agency's digital capabilities. We encourage you to consider the benefits this program can have for your business!
ClaimX - Electronic Claims Management – Free software, training and support; works with all practice management software.
LDA members pay a special discounted rate of $.25 per claim that can save you more than $1,000 per year (based on 350 claims per month at the national average cost of $.50 per claim).
ClaimX allows you to submit claims; print claims; store NPI numbers, use the latest techniques to keep up with the status of your claims; send eligibility requests*; check patient eligibility before an office visit; receive responses electronically; view electronic responses – EOBs, rejects, alerts and daily reports; submit all your claim attachments (X-rays, forms, etc.) using NEA*, and, manage claims with Watchdog™.
Call 866.886.5113, Opt. 1 for more info or visit www.claimxedi.com (Promo Code KCI1986).
* Additional fees may apply; call for details.
CyraCom - Be compliant with the Section 1557 regulation! CyraCom provides phone and video interpretation, enabling dentists to communicate with their non-English-speaking patients in seconds. CyraCom services are fully compliant with Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act.
CyraCom supports hundreds of languages, including ASL. Interpreters in CyraCom's large-scale US contact centers complete a 120-hour certification course and specialize in healthcare interpreting. CyraCom provides dental offices:
• Easy online sign-up with no startup costs or minimum fees
• Compliance with Section 1557 language service requirements
• Access to certified interpreters in hundreds of languages through phones, laptops, or even an interpretation app
LDA members receive preferred pricing off of interpretation services. There's also no minimums and no set-up fees!
Questions: 844-737-0781 | Sign Up: http://www.cyracom.com/ada
Dentistry On Hold - As providers of on hold messaging services for 20 years, the Dentistry On Hold team offers the experience, technology and skills to help you get the most out of your on-hold marketing programs. All of your on-hold messages are developed by professionals and customized to your practice. Then, using professional voice talent and licensed music, your customized on hold program is crafted, recorded and mixed in our state-of-the-art sound studio. We work with over 2000 dental and orthodontic practices across the country and have the technical expertise to make implementing an on hold program simple. Whether you are using the latest voip solution, have a traditional telephone system, or multi line analog phones, we’ll make it SIMPLE.
The professionals at Brown & Brown of LA (formerly Robert Ellis & Associates), the LDA endorsed professional liability insurance marketing agency, have been serving the insurance needs of dentists throughout the South for over 30 years. Located in Mandeville, La., the staff combines prompt, professional service with the personal care their clients deserve. Also, LDA members can partially mitigate increases by going to Fortress’s online website at www.dds4dds.com and completing the short risk management course that qualifies for a 10% premium credit for three years.
- Access to members-only savings of up to 25% off MSRP on select GE appliances every day
- Special savings with promotional and rebate offers
- Financing available
- Convenient in-home delivery, installation and haul-away services offered
Visit ADA.org/GE or call 1.800.ADA.2308 and have your membership number ready to get the ADA Authorization Code. Once you have your Authorization Code, simply create an account at www.myapstore.com/GEStore/Appliances/Registration and begin shopping.
HealthFirst, the leading provider of dental compliance products and services including dental waste stream management, has been educating and protecting dental clients for 42+ years. HealthFirst is providing discounts and special promotional offers only to LDA members on its Amalgam Recovery Program.
Is your office ready to comply? Compliance is easy with the Rebec - HealthFirst Amalgam Recovery Program, exclusively for LDA members. Along with a vetted solution, LDA members receive the following exclusive benefits:
• Up to 33% off retail
• The only lifetime product warranty in the industry
• Wastewater pollution fine indemnification
• One amalgam filter recycle per year - guaranteed
Visit: https://www.healthfirst.com/ada/ | Call: (888) 963-6787
Check out this overview video of iCoreExchange.
Speed up the way you share patient records. There’s no need to split large image files across multiple emails, send through snail mail or transfer to costly CDs. Just compose, drag, drop, and hit send. Done. It's the easiest, safest and fastest way to get over your attachment issues and gain freedom in your clinical workflow.
- Say goodbye to attachment issues. Unlike others, iCoreExchange lets you attach as many files as you want to any email with no size limits. Send your biggest X-rays and images all day long
- Skip after-hours trips to the office. Review and send patient records securely from anywhere, anytime. iCoreExchange is cloud-based, so your location doesn’t matter
- Don’t be Phish Bait. Cybercriminals target emails to steal information and hold practices for ransom. No iCoreExchange email has been spammed or phished. Ever!
- Keep your “fax” straight. There are too many ways that faxing leads to straight-up HIPAA violations. The guaranteed legal way to send PHI is through fully HIPAA-compliant email
- Who are you referring to? iCoreExchange has a built-in referral network so you have instant access to qualified providers. Give referrals. Get referrals. Stay connected
LDA members receive a 35% discount off the regular monthly price, just $22.50 per month. Check out iCoreExchange: Book a no-obligation, online demo or call 888.810.7706.
Lands' End has been providing team apparel and scrubs that meet the highest quality standards in the industry.
Receive at least 10% off apparel and logos. For ordering and program information:
Lenovo - The LDA has teamed up with Lenovo, a global leader in the PC marketplace, to offer discounts on its entire line of reliable, high-quality, secure and easy-to-use technology products and services. Members save up to 30% off the everyday public web price of Lenovo laptops, tablets, desktops, all-in-ones, workstations, servers, and accessories. This includes savings on a variety of products for the home and office, such as the award-winning ThinkPad laptops and innovative multimode YOGA tablets.
LDA members also receive:
- Free ground shipping on all web orders
- Monthly limited-time special offers
- Access to energy-efficient green technologies
- Award-winning service and support before, during and after your purchase
Experience the Lenovo difference today! For more information and easy ordering, call: 1-800-426-7235, ext. 4886 (M-F: 9am - 9pm EST, Sat: 9am – 6pm EST) or visit: http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/ada.
Be sure to check the website often – special offers change frequently – click here for current offers!
Medical Waste Management is your local, trusted partner when it comes to compliant dental waste services and disposal. As an endorsed vendor of the Louisiana Dental Association, and as a locally owned and operated Louisiana company, Medical Waste Management will provide the solutions and value you need so you can focus on patient care. Whether you’re just starting out or are an established practice with many locations, our LDA guaranteed rates and unparalleled customer service are sure to help your business succeed. Join your fellow hundreds of LDA members who have already signed up!
Our primary services offered to all LDA members across Louisiana include:
- Biohazardous Medical Waste & Sharps Disposal - Specialized biohazardous waste collection, transportation, treatment, and disposal for practices of all sizes.
- OSHA & HIPAA Compliance Training - Customized online training with 24/7 access to help ensure the safety and compliance of your facility and staff. Also, includes many other compliance tools, features and resources such as MSDS Management, Safety Plan Builders, Mock Audits, Federal Regulations, and more.
- Pharmaceutical Waste Services - Integrated pharmaceutical and controlled substance waste disposal to protect our communities and the environment.
- Document Shredding & Information Destruction - Secure shredding and destruction of sensitive documents, hard drives, media, x-rays, and more. We help protect your practice from the risks of an information breach with trusted, NAID certified service.
- Amalgam Waste Disposal - Ensure compliant amalgam and mercury disposal with our variety of containers and safe collection service.
Mercedes-Benz - A Luxury Offer Guaranteed To Make You Smile
Office Depot - Office Depot has partnered with us on a small business savings program to provide discounts in-store and online, plus fantastic new benefits. More than just deals (that extend to almost every item!), you’ll also get access to Office Depot’s new technology services, local Business Pros and more.
To take advantage of our savings follow the steps below:
Step 2: New Customer and want to shop online? Click here to set up your online account that is attached to our pricing.
Step 3: Like to shop in the store?
Option 1: Text LaDentalCard to 844-446-6358. You will receive the store purchasing card on your phone. Use this card at the time of check out and your discounts will apply. You will always get the lowest price!
Option 2: Click here to print (or see below) a store purchasing card. Get it laminated at the copy & print center for free and use it at the time of check out and your discounts will apply. You will always get the lowest price!
- Full-service payroll: Process all state and federal tax payments and filings and receive an error-free guarantee.
- One low monthly price with no hidden fees for unlimited pay runs
- Award-winning customer service.
- Total control: Pay all your employees and contractors using the simple, top-rated online platform. Integrates easily with top accounting software.
- Switching is simple: Have all of your employee data migrated for free when you get started!
Contact: (877) 328-6505 or visit onpay.com/ada
PracticeMojo provides high-quality, automated dental reminder and patient communication services to help you set up patient recalls and reminders, offer virtual forms and consults, create marketing campaigns, and more, so your important messages get to patients right when you need them to.
- Communicate easily with phone calls, text messages, emails, and postcards
- Offer virtual consults, forms, and appointment booking
- Create an online patient portal
- Build a strong online reputation
- Increase referrals with social media marketing
- Grow your practice with pre-designed marketing campaigns
ProSites - At ProSites we believe your focus should be on patients, not marketing. That’s why we take the work out of building an online presence for your dental practice.
From award-winning websites designed to convert prospective patients into new business with features like Reputation Management and online appointment requests, to comprehensive online marketing packages that expand your practice’s online reach, ProSites is dedicated to helping you succeed.
Let our in-house experts create and execute the right online marketing strategy for your practice. Plus, as an LDA member, you get a 25% discount off the initial website set-up. To learn more, or to start your free website trial, visit www.ProSites.com/LDA or call (888) 932-3644.
SoFi Student Loan Refinancing - SoFi refinances student loan debt at low rates, creating meaningful savings for their borrowers. LDA members, friends, and family receive a .25% Rate Discount* when they apply through SoFi.com/LDA.
Refinancing is a great solution for working graduates who have high-interest, unsubsidized Direct Loans, Graduate PLUS loans, and/or private loans. Federal loans do carry some special benefits, for example, public service forgiveness and economic hardship programs, that may not be accessible to you after you refinance. SoFi offers a range of options to optimize your monthly payments, lifetime cost, or speed of pay off, all in addition to no fees and no catch. What’s not to like? Check your rate in two minutes at SoFi.com/LDA.
Terms and conditions apply. SoFi reserves the right to modify or discontinue products and benefits at any time without notice. SoFi loans are private loans and SoFi does not offer the same flexible repayment terms that are features of federal student loans. Eligible borrowers must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and meet SoFi's underwriting requirements. Other state restrictions may apply. SoFi loans are originated by SoFi Lending Corp (dba SoFi) California Finance Lender #6054612. NMLS #1121636. *See sofi.com/legal#welcome-bonus
The Dentists Supply Company – TDSC.com has joined the Henry Schein family. Since 2017, The Dentists Supply Company has been providing consistent competitive pricing on dental supplies and small equipment to association members in all 50 states. And now with the power of Henry Schein, TDSC.com is poised to make an even bigger impact on how dental supplies are purchased. Members of organized dentistry can now enjoy added benefits like expanded product selection, improved order fulfillment and faster delivery. Save today at TDSC.com.
Pursuant to a vendor agreement (the “Agreement”), Louisiana Dental Services (“LDS”) has formed a group purchasing organization (“GPO”). The GPO consists of all Louisiana Dental Association (“LDA”) members. By virtue of your LDA membership, you are a member of this GPO. The GPO was formed to leverage purchases of dental supplies from TDSC.com, powered by Henry Schein (“TDSC”). The LDS’s GPO enables members to secure discounts for these dental supplies from TDSC and create a revenue source for LDS.
In addition to the discounts the GPO obtains for LDA members on their purchases, LDS will receive an administrative fee not to exceed 3% of net sales during the first 5 years of the term of the Agreement. “Net sales” meaning gross sales of products purchased by GPO members through the TDSC website less returns, allowances, credits, sales or use taxes, shipping charges, etc. LDS shall disclose to the GPO members annually the total amount of administrative fees received by LDS and any other information it is required to disclose pursuant to 42 C.F.R. 1001.952(j) and other applicable law.
LDA members are free to purchase dental supplies from any source they like. The establishment of the LDS GPO was only to secure discounts for LDA members on quality dental supplies and generate a revenue source for LDS. There is no obligation on the part of LDA members to utilize the GPO for their purchases of dental supplies.
By purchasing dental supplies through TDSC you acknowledge the establishment of the GPO, your appointment of LDS as the administrator of the GPO, your agreement that you are a GPO member and your agreement to the terms described above.
- Earn 20,000 Bonus Points after you spend $5,000 on the card in 90 days1
- Only 25,000 points equals up to a $450 ticket
- No Annual Fee! and No Foreign Transaction Fees!
- Points add up fast – earn 2 points per net $1 spent on all eligible LDA and ADA purchases and one point per $1 spent on eligible net purchases everywhere else Visa cards are accepted
- Earn an additional 20,000 Bonus Points after $125,000 annual net spend2
- No travel blackout dates on more than 150 airlines
- Visa Signature Travel Benefits including Travel Accident Insurance & Auto Rental Insurance3
To apply, call 888-327-2265 ext. 37385 or visit adavisa.com/37385
The ADA® Preferred Rewards Visa® Card is the card Louisiana Dental Association member dentists count on for great benefits and valuable rewards
- Earn 20,000 Bonus Points after you spend $5,000 on the card in 90 days5
- Only 25,000 points equals up to a $450 ticket - No travel blackout dates on 150+ airlines
- No Annual Fee! and No Foreign Transaction Fees!
- Points add up fast – earn 2 points per $1 spent on all eligible Louisiana Dental Association purchases and one point per $1 spent on eligible purchases everywhere else Visa cards are accepted
- Earn an additional 20,000 Bonus Points after $125,000 annual spend6
- Valuable Cardmember benefits including Zero Fraud Liability7
To apply, call 888-327-2265 ext. 36991 or visit adavisa.com/36991
We may change APRs, fees and other Account Terms in the future based on your experience with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
Accounts must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Rewards points are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Non-Purchase transactions, including cash advances, convenience checks, balance transfers, and other advance transactions as defined in the Cardmember Agreement, as well as interest charges and fees, do not qualify. Upon approval, please refer to your Cardmember Agreement for additional information. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death). Points will expire five years from the end of the calendar quarter in which they were earned.
1Earn up to an additional 50,000 bonus points in the first 365 days after account opening. Accounts will earn 1 bonus point in addition to the standard amount earned for each $1 of eligible net purchases, up to 50,000 bonus points. These bonus points will be awarded on your monthly billing statement. This offer may not be combined with any other bonus offer.
2Some restrictions apply. In order to qualify for the (4) additional points on ADA purchases, the purchases must be from designated ADA-endorsed providers, as determined by the provider.
3U.S. Bank cannot control how merchants choose to classify their business and reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify.
4Some restrictions apply. Refer to your Program Rules at adavisa.com/faqs for additional information. Reward points are earned with your ADA Visa credit card.
5To earn first use bonus, eligible net purchases must be made within 90 days of account open date. Bonus will be credited to your account 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion period.
6The $125,000 spend must be on eligible net purchases and is per calendar year. The annual spend bonus eligibility timeframe is January 1 through December 31. Bonus will be credited to your account 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion period.
7U.S. Bank provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardmember must notify U.S. Bank promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply
The creditor and issuer of the ADA® Visa Signature® Card is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. ©2020 U.S. Bank