Be a part of it – volunteer!
Every year the success of the ADA Annual Session depends
on the dedication of an outstanding group of volunteers – people just like you!
The Committee on Local Arrangements (CLA) provides an invaluable resource to the ADA by recruiting more than 400 volunteers to assist with the Annual Session. The CLA chair and subcommittee co-chairs are local dental leaders, some of whom you may know.
The CLA is largely made up of volunteers from the local area – but you can be from anywhere!
Who can volunteer?
• Dentists who are current ADA members, and their friends and family
• Dental students who are current ASDA members
• Dental office staff
• Constituent and component society staff
Benefits of Volunteering
• Complimentary registration
• A volunteer welcome reception on Wednesday, October 30
• Access to dine in the Clinicians’ Lounge on the day(s) of your assignment(s)
• Free parking on the day(s) of your assignment(s)
• Certificate of Participation
Join us and be part of an esteemed group of dental professionals who come together each year to make the Annual Session a success!
To sign up to volunteer for the 2013 ADA Annual Session in New Orleans, contact Sherri Jones at the Louisiana Dental Association at 225.926.1986 (toll free at 800.388.6642) or
Links with this symbolare password protected for LDA members only.