Online Continuing Education
To earn C.E. credit for online courses given by the LDA, follow the steps below:
- Click on the course title you would like to take.
- Read the description and objectives and if you want to register, click on the "Register Now" button on that course page. If you don’t have a username and password, please follow the directions listed below the login.
- Choose Member (free) or Non-Member ($50) once signed in. Pay fee, if applicable.
- Within 24 hours you will receive a confirmation email with the link to the Online C.E. video and video assessment. If you do not receive your confirmation within 24 hours, email email@example.com and she will get back to you within normal business hours.
- You have one month to watch the video and take the assessment. Once you submit your assessment, your C.E. credit sheet will be emailed to you within five business days. If you do not get 80% or higher on the assessment, you will have to retake the course.
If you are unable to view and take your assessment within your month and need a new link emailed to you, contact Jeanne Parr at Jeanne@ladental.org or 225.926.1986.