Course Title: Part 2- The Thriving Independent Fee for Service Practice — The Clinical Requisites Required to Achieve Independence (this is a continuation from Part 1.)
Course Time: 1:15 PM - 4:15 PM
C.E. Credit Hours: 3 Clinical Hours
Course Pricing: D - $68 Other - $28
Lecture Room: Imperial 5CD, 4th floor
A lecture for the entire dental team. This course will provide a real world recipe for breaking away from third-party carriers and regaining your independence.
Dr. Rasner will cover:
• The clinical criteria for today’s independent practice.
• The safest and most profound oral sedation protocol presently unknown to you.
• An exact blueprint for atraumatic tooth removal that you should be performing. From pre-op preparation to suturing to post-op instruction.
• An introduction to surgical and prosthetic implant treatment that you need to be doing. Early case selection, standard of care bone grafting, predictable outcomes.
• Treatment planning in a challenged economy. How to responsibly recommend and provide valuable care to patients with a compromised budget. Putting out the fires cases.
In addition, he will speak on:
• The Fail-Proof Blueprint for the new graduate and for the stagnant practice.
• Four simple principles for 90% case acceptance.
• The art of getting paid up front and real world ways to reduce overhead.
• What you need to become a superstar when you weren’t born one. Why patching that filling, bonding with the new patient, and waiting to present comprehensive care down the road is killing your practice.
• The hidden jewels: the $250,000 that 99% of practices leave on the table each year.
• Protocols: what they are and why you’ll never grow without them.
• The weakest link to your profitability.
• How to solve any problem in your day in the fewest possible steps.
• How to keep staff with you for many years without going broke.
• Why most practices waste marketing dollars chasing the wrong market and more …
- Describe the clinical criteria for today’s independent practice.
- Recite the safest and most profound oral sedation protocol.
- Be familiar with pre-op to post op the exact blueprint for atraumatic tooth removal.
- Understand early case selection, standard of care bone grafting, predictable outcomes of surgical and prosthetic implant treatment.
- Understand treatment planning in a challenged economy